- On-package dual sensors label based on pH indicators for real-time monitoring of beef freshness.
- Immuno strip test for detection of pork adulteration in cooked meatballs.
- Scanometry as microplate reader for high throughput method based on DPPH dry reagent for antioxidant assay.
- Novel 1-((benzoimidazole-2-yl) methyl)-3-Phenyl-1, 4-Dihydropyrazole-5-One and Their Derivatives: Synthesis and Preliminary Cytotoxicity Test as Anti-Breast Cancer.
- Nanosensors for the Detection of Food Contaminants.
- Simple on package indicator label for monitoring of grape ripening process using colorimetric pH sensor.
- Environmental friendly food nano-packaging.
Simple Colorimetric DNA Biosensor Based on Gold Nanoparticles for Pork Adulteration Detection in Processed Meats.